Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oh look your head is bleeding

So today my one friend Dylan and his friend Trent had a lovely talk today. Trent was talking about his girlfriend and I started talking about mine. I guess he was jealous that my girlfriend is WAY more awesome then his girlfriend that he thought it was a good idea to talk shit about my angel. Well in the past I always had a problem when people said something about my girlfriend, most times I broke into a nice hateful rage and beat them up to a certain point. So we were all standing around right near this nice door with a metal door frame and I thought "OH I can smack his head against this". So if he thought I was just gonna stand there and let him talk about my girlfriend like that...no, no, no I took him down to funky town and fucked him up. I punched him in the jaw and I slammed his head against the metal door frame...he dropped like a rock his head bleeding. Well that's what happened and I didn't even get into trouble because of it. The next bastard to say shit won't be so lucky let that be known. Oh and hotness I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment