Monday, October 24, 2011

The worse thing I have ever done

Might be stealing my angel from her boyfriend...actually it is the worst thing I ever done so far in my life. Do I feel like an asshole? Yes I do. Do I feel bad for her ex? Yes I do. Do I feel like I wronged her? Yes I do. Do I regret what I did? No I don't. I didn't plan on doing this the first time I met her, I wasn't planning this, I didn't even know it would turn out this way. But that doesn't make it right because this was evil of me, I feel like the worse guy on the face of the Earth. Honestly I'm not the type of guy that would ever do this in fact I looked as it as wrong and something that should never be done. But I made it right, I basically got her to stop trying with her boyfriend and take a bigger interest in me. I got her to cheat on him pretty much and I'm an asshole for doing so. But it's not like I was doing just because I wanted to just use her, I wanted her because I loved her, I care about her more then anyone including myself. I wanted her because I had nobody to love and nobody to love me, and with all the shit that happened in my past I think it's clear why I don't regret what I did. But still I'm a fucking rat who stole his friends girlfriend even if it was for good reasons. And it's not like I'm dragging her into this because I'm not, she can leave my bitchass if she want because she has that freedom. What really eats me is what could of happened, I could of fucked up her life more then I might be doing right now. Who knows maybe karma or some bullshit will catch up to me and she will leave me and hate me forever, I can see that because whats not impossible anymore? Whatever...I will do my best to love my angel, keep her, care for her, and one day marry her. I might be a stealthy girlfriend stealing rat but I love my angel. Hmm but I'm most likely gonna burn for this because I'm pretty much evil and deserve to die like that on asshole whose face I broke. Well angel if you want you can leave and try with gamer as you call him on here go ahead, it doesnt really matter I'm most likely gonna pay for what I did one way or another. Well goodnight angel...I 'm gonna go cry myself to sleep and think about how much of a asshole I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment