Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hotness is...

Angel or more commonly known as hotness to me is how you say...hot like very hot...like omg I wish I was that girls boyfriend hot...like holy shit shes way more hot then my girlfriend hot. Now her body to put it into a way simple terms is how you say perfect, perfectly sexy hot. Now if your thinking what I think your thinking your most likely thinking "Well Mr. Archer what makes you think that she is hot...we don't know that you stupid bitchface." well all you imaginary people I have an answer for you ahem...If you can't see she is hot you are fucking blind nuff said now get your eyes popped please. Once again to any guy out there that thinks you should hit on her...don't cuz you will be shot by me. So basically she's mine well I'm more hers cuz I just love her to the point she can get me to do crazy things. And with knowing that she is mine...her body is kinda mine too so I'm the most lucky guy ever because I got a girl that's hotness is like the rest of her...perfect. Now don't tell hotness this but umm her past boyfriends are not the most best at seeing perfection so their loss is my gain. And I could write a lot more but I gotta wrap this up so I will finish off saying this, hotness you have a perfect body and you should have sex with me often...I'm pretty sure I can say something like that in blog. Well whatever me and her are gonna have sex a lot...you know because were awesome like that and I'm pretty much her slut...yeah well I love you hotness.

No comments:

Post a Comment