Wednesday, November 2, 2011

She is...

So sexy, I'm so happy to be her boyfriend I get on my knees for her and strip...yup I'm a slut.  She's got the most hottest and sexiest thoughts ever, they make me die a little. I'm her pet, I'm her boy, she owns me, I'm her property, she gets to do whatever she wants with me. I can't wait to see her sexy body doing things to mine ^___^ I feel like it's kinda bad to write this on here but wth. I'm so lucky to have her she's perfect in every way possible it make me want to die in a good way. I don't think I will be able to keep my hands off of her when I see her, I just want to play a little bit. Well  I gotta cut this short but the point is Hotness is the hottest girl evar and I'm hers forever. I love you hotness, please abuse my body often in the future byeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment