Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hate and Hope

Two things that rule over how I work as a person. I am mainly very hateful of all people and I still do kinda, and then there is hope which is like a small fire in my heart that burns to keep me from losing myself. I hope that  angel keeps her promises and will go out with me in the future, I feel like I deserve that, I mean I did nothing wrong so it's not like I don't deserve it. And I hope me and my one friend here can work until I see angel again and when she goes out with me again...I hope. Because I really want angel, I want to marry her, have a life with her, family, all that. Only thing I hate is that Screamo guy aka my damn nemesis, as good as he might be he will have to fight me to have angel forever because I called her first. So bring it Screamo, try beating me, you have no chance, I was born to fight, you were born to play music...you do the math you fuckin rat.

No comments:

Post a Comment