Sunday, July 17, 2011

My hells angel

So last year around winter time I happened to meet this girl through my one friend who is her boyfriend.So that day I was messing with him and she defended him which led to me and her having a war of words,I lost.And more or less right after the fight me and her talked a lot,we became friends,I trusted her,she trusted me.Okay before I go further I want to make clear that the time before and during the time I met her was a living hell for me,I was going through the darkest of my days because of my 3rd girlfriend passing away due to a car accident,during this time I wanted to die.Anyways one day I told my new friend about this and well she gave me good reasons not to blow my head off,I listened to her and things got better for me,she saved me from myself.Now in 2011 she and I are best friends and no one is going to change that ohh and if anyone tries to hurt her I will find them and make them wish they were dead.And if you want to know why I call her my hells angel it's because she is evil in a good way and she is a very wonderful person plus she saved my life...she's the best what can I say?

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWWWW!!!!! This made me crryyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! I love youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete