Monday, February 27, 2012

For whom I will always love

My angel whom I love more than anything on this bloody rock we call our world. She is something I can look forward to in life and she is in fact the number one thing in my life. We have known each other for over a year and we still seem to be going strong without any signs of things going down. She has always been good to me and I love her so much, more than everything there is in this reality. She my aurora that lights up the dark skies and guides me out of the frozen wastes of the perils that I go through in this life. She's so beautiful, loving, sweet, kind, caring, awesome, etc, etc, etc. I can't help but to love her and I'm so happy she loves me back. I promised her that I would marry her and I'm gonna keep that promise. No matter what I will never leave her or betray her like others have done because what does that make me, and besides she's perfect...and why leave someone who's perfect and who you love. I'm gonna be with her forever and ever, to love, hold, hug, kiss, protect, make love to, marry, live, and die with. And when we die we will live out an eternity together in peace, a place that evil can't touch, where war can't be waged, where only life, love, peace, and all the other good things exist. Never stray to far from me my angel. This blog is for whom I will always love.

No comments:

Post a Comment